Balsamic and Olive Oil Set – Colavita Premium Selection Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the quintessential everyday oil—well balanced between fruity and spicy flavors, and a smooth texture throughout.
- Cold pressed using olives grown and harvested exclusively from the finest groves throughout Europe
- The quintessential everyday oil which is well balanced between fruit and spice
- Perfect for roasting, baking, dressing, and marinades
- Certified OU kosher, North American Olive Oil Association Certified (NAOOA), cholesterol and carbohydrate free
- Imported from Italy
Colavita IGP Balsamic Vinegar makes flavorful dressings and marinades. It’s a perfect pair for fresh fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, strawberries, or asparagus, and also compliments hard cheese like Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Product of Modena, Italy
- Perfect for dressings, slow-cooked foods like soups or stews, or as a deglazing liquid for roasted vegetables
- This balsamic vinegar is matured in wooden casks to achieve a complex flavor balancing sweetness and acidity
- Acidity 6%
About the Brand
For four generations now, the Colavita family has been producing its own oil, in keeping with time-honoured traditions, against the backdrop of a richly generous land called Molise.
From time immemorial, the natural rhythms of growing olives and making oil have set the pace for the lives not only of oil manufacturers large and small, but of entire civilizations, as well as establishing the foundations of a healthy diet. Olives are grown more or less throughout Italy, and Molise is one of the regions able to boast the finest-quality fruit.
Balsamic and Olive Oil Set – Italy