The taste of tradition is the fundamental ingredient of our egg pasta. The best Italian wheat, 8 eggs for every kg of flour and the same careful and patient processing method to bring life to pasta and pasta for soups that are perfect in taste and consistency.
Faithful to the flavors and characteristics of traditional products,the Pasta di Camerino’s nests stand out for their rough and porous surface, like that of homemade pasta.
- UNIQUE BY TRADITION: Only top quality ingredients from a 100% Italian supply chain
- BRONZE DRAWING: For a rich and porous dough, just like the one made by hand
- ORIGINAL RECIPE: Faithful to the original recipe with 8 eggs for every kg of flour
- VERY SLOW DRYING: Drying at low temperatures to safeguard all nutritional values
- SLOW TRIPLE DOUGH: Dough worked in 3 successive passages at a controlled temperature
La Pasta di Camerino started out in a small artisan workshop, year after year the group has grown by conquering the national and international markets; today it employs 75 people, 60% of which are women, and produces about 500 quintals of pasta per day.
In addition to egg pasta, awarded as the best Italian pasta for its quality/price ratio, the company also produces durum wheat semolina pasta, organic egg pasta and organic spelt pasta.
La Pasta di Camerino stands out for the superior quality of its product, due both to the careful selection of ingredients of Italian origin and to the unique processing method, inspired by tradition: slow triple kneading, bronze drawing, and a very slow drying process at low temperatures. Only a pasta that is born like this can rekindle the memory of what authentic, homemade products are and the pleasure of shared family moments.
Macerata – Marche Region
Durum wheat semolina, fresh eggs 35%. It contains gluten and egg. It may contain traces of soy and mustard.